GOFAMINT CONVENTION 2021
THEME: SUCCESSFUL CHRISTIAN LIVING
DAY ONE: EVENING SESSION (OPENING SESSION)
Moderator: Pastor A.A. Akangbe
The convention kicked off with a powerful praise session by the Praise Team arm of the choir.
At the end of the praise session the congregation were led to take Hymn 43 (Praise the king of glory…) all while standing. Pastor Chatta took the scripture reading from the book of Psalms 135.
Pastor E. Oluwanimotele (Regional Pastor, Region 3) led us the throne of grace in prayers of thanksgiving.
- Thankful to God for everyone including the leaders and members, convention a possible reality.
- Thankful to God for His goodness and kindness to all leaders and members of the church.
- Thankful to God for the greatness of the convention yearly.
Pastor E.T. Oluwayemi (The Deputy General Overseer) ushered in the General Overseer (Pastor Dr. E.O. Abina) to declare the convention open and the congregation launched him in with thunderous claps, hours and standing ovation.
The choir led the church in the central anthem for the convention 2021. Pastor Gbenga Aiyejuyole took the first offering for the convention.
The C.E.U. gave a presentation on the theme: The Danger of the Perilous Time (2Tim. 3:1-5).
- During the perilous time we should be careful so we can scale through the danger of this age.
The C.E.U further led the congregation in a mind-blowing classical hymn session.
Our General Overseer (Pastor Dr. E.O. Abina) urged the participants present under the opening session to appreciate the C.E.U and their leaders with claps. He then rained showers of prayers on them.
Pastor J.O. Oladeji took the roll call and welcomed all regions in The Gospel Faith Mission Int’l to the convention 2021.
The moderator introduced the minister for the night Pastor Dr. Emmanuel Afolabi (A.G.O. – Training and Development).
TOPIC: NOW IT SHALL SPRING FORTH
Text: Isaiah 43:18&19; 2 Corinthians 5:17; Revelation 1:5
- Looking forward is looking a better future.
- He who looks backward cannot move forward.
- Old things are worn out things and obsolete things.
- Your relationship with God begins with a new thing.
- For you to escape the past failures, you must forget them so you can maximize a great destiny
- The devil reminds you of your past so he can rob you off your colourful future.
- Stop living under the condemnation of your past and guilt.
- God forgives sin for the sake of His mercy not because of their righteousness.
- The covenant of Jesus is more powerful and potent than the blood of Abel.
- New thing is something sparkling compared to the previous version of it.
- God exists before the existence of your problem.
- Stop grieving over your lost glory because the glory of the latter cannot be compared to that of the former.
- Everything can fail but the promises of God can never fail.
- God will take you out of bondage and set you on the pinnacle of life.
- Receive clarity for a new thing.
- Whatever thing that is operating your destiny will be taken away.
- Where others fail, you will succeed
- Where others are captured, you will escape.
- Anything symbolizing desert in your life will be filled with rivers.
- Every dry womb receives the river of God for reproduction.
- IT IS TIME TO OVERTAKE
- I destroy every old thing that are disrupting my destiny.
- Every infirmity and imperfections become old, new things begin to take over.
- Every old thing in your life shall disappear tonight
- Every embargo upon my life that is pushing me out, Holy Ghost fire come down and consume them now.
- Every snare that snared you are broken now in the name of Jesus
- Enter into your freedom.
- Receive the new thing you desire.
- You’re free from the bondage of sin.
Pastor Emmanuel passed the microphone to the Deputy General Overseer for prayers and Benediction.