Convention 2021 Day Four Summary
GOFAMINT CONVENTION 2021
THEME: SUCCESSFUL CHRISTIAN LIVING
DAY FOUR: MORNING SESSION
Moderator: Pastor Amos Adeleke (Ghana)
The morning started with the convention theme song and the praise team made everything that has breath praise God through a soul-lifting praise session. The moderator introduced the minister anchoring the morning supplication.
MINISTER: Pastor Tony Olajide – UNCOMMON AND ALL-ROUND BREAKTHROUGH FOR ALL GOFAMINT MEMBERS
Text: Genesis 1:26
- Breakthrough is any major progress that overcomes any significant obstacle
- Breakthrough is a penetration of the opposition defense.
- A breakthrough might be the only thing that will turn your life around
- Lord, let every siege over my life break now.
- Lord, let my life receive your help for a better change.
The choir led the congregational hymn (GHB 340) after which the Faith Clinic began.
MINISTER: REV. PROF. GARY MAXEY
TOPIC: THE EPISTLE OF PHILEMON
TEXT: PHILEMON 1-7;
- God hates slavery, racism, tribalism. He wants us to live in love.
- When Faith is displayed in your life, the love of Christ must be evident.
- We must exude so much love to everyone who are in the body of Christ.
- True Faith shares the faith.
- If you’re passionate about Jesus, you will talk about Him to other people.
- Do not be afraid to talk about Jesus.
- True Faith refreshes the saints.
The Deputy General Overseer blessed and asked the congregation to pray for the Minister of God after which the offering was taken with dancing and rejoicing.
MINISTER: PASTOR DR. E.T. OLUWAYEMI
TOPIC: THE CHRISTIAN AND THE HOLY SPIRIT
TEXT: Ephesians 2:22
- Some Christians are good looking but their engines are damaged.
- The Holy Spirit empowers the Christian to live a victorious life.
- There’s no Christianity without the Holy Spirit.
- Your birth in the spirit is proudly sponsored by the Holy Spirit.
- You serve God and become productive through the Holy Spirit.
- You will make heaven at the end only with the help of the Holy Spirit.
- A powerless Christian is a toy in the hands of the devil.
- The problem of the church is not any physical crisis, the problem is that the Holy Spirit is shut out.
- Faith comes by hearing, not by hearing the news.
- Money is a bad master but good servant.
- When the Holy Ghost takes over your prayer life, 1 hour seems like 10 minutes.
- Prayer that moves mountains are prayers that are energized by the Spirit.
- The Holy Spirit guides the Christian.
- The only person that is not limited is the HOLY SPIRIT.
- You cannot love God and love money.
- No one can be effective in serving the Lord without the help of the Holy Spirit.
- Every believer must experience the baptism of the Holy Spirit.
- The Holy Ghost breaks protocols.
- To be on fire for God is to be on the commission 24/7.
- For every Christian that has lost coordinates of the Holy Spirit, God restores it in Jesus Name.
- From today, your dreams become clear and you’ll be able to interpret them in Jesus Name.
- Father, take us beyond our limits.
- The fire of the Holy Spirit begins to manifest in your life.
The DGO (Pastor Dr. E.T. Oluwayemi) handed over the microphone to Evangelist Augustine Sossa (Retired General Evangelist) after a session of Holy Ghost impartation with instant manifestations.
The benediction was said by Evangelist Sossa.
Thank God for the success of the morning session of Convention Day Four!
GOFAMINT CONVENTION 2021
THEME: SUCCESSFUL CHRISTIAN LIVING
DAY FOUR: EVENING SESSION
The evening meeting started with the convention theme song followed by the praise session by the praise team. The congregational hymn was led by the choir (GHB 14). Some testimonies were taken some of which are:
- Pastor Amos: Glory to God who brought me back to life. Thanks to my virtuous wife and Evang. Augustine Sossa. I was miraculously healed of a kidney issue. After giving my daughter out in marriage, so many symptoms grew from my body (stooling and vomiting at the same time). I got extremely weak as a result and I was diagnosed of a kidney problem by the hospital, I was transferred to Ibadan where we ran a test of #55,000 four different times. Glory to God for giving me perfect health and granting me ability to get back to work.
- Sunday – I have been married for about a decade ago and since I got married, my wife had miscarriage for 7 times. The last one made my wife tear thrice. The womb got stitched. We came to convention in 2019 and we cried to God. After we got home, God answered us with a bouncing baby boy named Iseoluwa Sunday. Glory to God.
After the testimony session, a presentation was made by the physically challenged and the congregation were urged to give cheerful offerings.
An NGO was announced and people gave some of what they have in support for the organization. They added that there is an empowerment building construction going on close to the General Overseer’s residence. Pastor Abioye Samuel was introduced and he coordinated the collection of offerings after which the choir came up with a selection.
The voice introduction was played and Pastor Sunday Adu came up.
MINISTER: PASTOR SUNDAY ADU (National Overseer, North America and A.G.O. – Foreign Missions)
TEXT: Romans 10:17; Isaiah 55:11; Matthew 6:6-13; Matthew 24:14; Luke 4:43; John 3:1-8; 2 Corinthians 4:4
TOPIC: THE KINGDOM, THE POWER AND THE GLORY
- There is a great correlation between the spoken word and the corresponding manifestation.
- You can’t respond adequately to what you don’t hear.
- There is a divine intention behind the word of God.
- Every minister has a divine purpose behind the message they’re delivering.
- Word of prophecy could be wrong, but the word of God, the perfect word of the law can never be wrong.
- You are responsible for what you become.
- Result is not a proof of divine acceptance.
- Your service begins after church service ends.
- Talent and gift can not take you far, you need a personal encounter with Jesus.
- The kingdom, the power and the glory belong to God.
- Kingdom means the sovereign rule of God through Christ.
- If the kingdom of God is your reason, you won’t have to chase money and other mundane things.
- Anything you do without being born again is outside the kingdom and you cannot go to heaven.
- If you don’t belong to Christ, you are disqualified from entering the Kingdom of God.
- God has no respect for titles, He only respects the redeemed of the lamb of God.
- The requirement for entering into the kingdom of God is a REBIRTH! You must be BORN AGAIN!
- When you encounter Jesus, you are transformed.
- If you’re born again, you will not make a practice of sin.
- The church today is filled with crooks with titles – Those who does not know God.
- The new birth is translational.
- The kingdom of God is God implanting His life in Him (The God-Kind of life)
- The life you carry determines what you do.
- If you want to go higher, you must die; The price for heaven is death to self.
- Until you stop making excuses for the works of the flesh, you won’t be able to enter God’s kingdom.
- The kingdom of God is the kingdom of power.
- Anywhere the Kingdom of God is, there is power there.
- No power can set people free like the power of the gospel.
- It is an abuse of the grace of God for you to go to the kingdom of darkness to operate in the kingdom of God.
- The Kingdom of God is the kingdom of glory.
- It is better for you to swallow your pride and go back to the cross for a rewash than for you to get to heaven only for you to be rejected.
- The glory of the Kingdom is the character of Christ that you exude.
- The kingdom of God is not in what we say, it is in how we live.
- Integrity is in confessing your sins before you’re caught.
- You can’t profess the Kingdom of God and you’re manifesting the work of the flesh.
- You receive that life of God now in the name of Jesus.
- From today, I renounce the power of the flesh.
The benediction was said after so many people rededicated their lives to God.
The move of God is here!!!