FROM THE GENERAL OVERSEER,
Pastor (Dr) E. O. Abina
FOR THE MONTH OF OCTOBER
WELCOME TO OCTOBER, OUR MONTH OF HONOUR
“He (the righteous) has dispersed abroad, He has given to the poor; His righteousness endures forever; His horn will be exalted with honor.” (Ps 112:9).
A True Christian is made righteous in Christ. As true Christians, you are qualified for honour therefore:
Honour will be your portion in your:
- In your family.
- In your business.
- You will be honoured in the ministry.
- You will be honoured in your academic performance.
- Your performance in your chosen career will accord you honour.
- As Mordecai was remembered for honour so you will be remembered for the honour you deserve.
- In your community, you will be a person of honour.
- Your ministerial performance will earn you a great honour.
- Where others are disgraced you will be honoured.
- Where others fail you will succeed and be honoured.
- If you write an exam, you will come out with distinction and honour.
- You shall be exalted with honour.
- God’s favour will take you to the position of honour.
- Instead of failure, success will be your portion.
- Your today will be better than your tomorrow.
- Your expected promotion will come with honour.
- You will be among those to be awarded national honours.
- God will take you from where you are to where you belong.
- Your expectation will not be frustrated.
- The grace of God will award you honour among the greats.
- Your awarded honour will be long-lived.
Lastly, we all will be among those who will be honoured with stars in heaven for every good work we do including soul-winning and generosity. This month will be better for you than last month with honour and success in Jesus mighty name – AMEN.