GREAT GRACE AND MARVELOUS HELP FOR LIFE’S JOURNEY
Human senses cannot fathom the depth and magnitude of the love, the mercy and the grace of God which is contained in the divine package of goodness for mankind. It is far, far more than we can ask or think of (Eph. 3:20).
Let us take a cue from the story of the lost son, popularly referred to as the prodigal son, although the Bible never calls him prodigal:
“And when he came to himself, he said, how many hired servants of my Father’s have bread enough and to spare and I perish with hunger! I will arise and go to my father, and I will say unto him, Father, I have sinned against heaven and before thee…..And he arose and came to his father. But when he was yet a great way off, his father saw him, and had compassion, and ran, and fell on his neck, and kissed him…..But the father said to his servants, bring forth the best robe, and put it on him; and put a ring on his hand, and shoes on his feet: And bring hither the fatted calf, and kill it, and let us eat and be merry” Luke 15:17-23).
Important things to note from this story:
- The abundance of provision in the father’s house and the scarceness that characterized the son’s life is word and opposite. The same thing applies to us today. While God’s kingdom is the fullness of goodness, many of His professed children are wallowing in poverty; spiritually and physically.
- The wayward son came to his senses and remembered the vastness of his father’s wealth. We also need an eye-opener to know that our Father is not just rich, but actually created and controls the whole resources both in heaven and on earth.
- The son went back to the father with the right motive and got more than he bargained for. If we also prepare our minds and go to God with contrite spirit, our lives shall be overwhelmed with showers of blessings “For all those things hath mine hand made, and all those things have been, saith the Lord, but to this man will I look, even to him that is poor and of a contrite spirit, and trembleth at my word” (Isa. 66:2).
- The father was eager and anxious to receive him back. When he saw him afar, he ran to meet him. He hugged and kissed him. He changed his dresses and decorated him. He rolled out drums to herald his arrival and celebrations began! How good will it be if we also know that God desires and embraces His children who love to have fellowship with Him from time to time. Each time we go to fellowship with God, we give Him great joy and excitement; while we make Him sad, when we shun His fellowship.
Great grace and marvelous help with abundance of provisions are ready and waiting for us individually and collectively at the throne of mercy this month and this year, as we approach the throne of grace on daily basis. Let us be aware and be convinced that we are entitled to the vast divine resources
- Let us be active and not passive during this month of prayers. Let us pray extra-ordinarily to get mighty results. Prayerlessness brings powerlessness; little prayer brings little power; much prayer brings much power!
- Let us make good use of the prayer points provided in this booklet to our maximum advantage.
- Let us gather with other brethren for corporate prayers on daily basis. One shall drive away a thousand and two drive away ten thousand enemies (Deut. 32:29).
“And God is able to make all grace abound toward you, that ye, always having all sufficiency in all things, may abound to every good work” (2 Cor. 9:8).
VICTORY MONTH PRAYER COMMITTEE
- Pastor Richard Usenu
- Pastor Joshua Bola Taiwo.
- Pastor Joshua K. Akinola
- Pastor S. O. Shoretire.
VICTORY MONTH PRAYER BULLETIN
GREAT GRACE AND MARVELOUS HELP FOR LIFE’S JOURNEY
Adoration, glory, honour and all high praises to our God – the Most High, who is forever faithful and ever loving, the God that answers prayers. He has made it possible for us to witness another edition of the victory month, with a heart of gratitude, we exalt his name. He is the one who turns every test to testimonies and trials to triumphs, who levelled mountains of problems, and did countless marvelous deeds in our midst. Glory be to His holy name for all the testimonies we have heard in the previous editions of the program.
Beloved, I welcome you to another result-oriented victory prayer month where God turns situations around and makes all things possible. I congratulate you in advance for this powerful edition of the Victory month which God has scheduled to wipe away tears and remove every source of pain and sorrow in your life’s journey. That is why this Victory month prayer is titled: Great grace and marvelous help for life’s journey. Great grace and marvelous help are the twin forces you need to navigate through the difficult terrains and storms of life in order to enjoy the good things God has prepared for you. It is a cure for weariness and fires up resilience and doggedness in life’s journey. Great grace is the supernatural enablement you need to triumph over difficult times, it is a limitation remover and struggle terminator. It reduces mountains to plains and makes what used to be impossible possible. It energizes you to do all things through Christ who strengthens you. (Phil.4:13) Hallelujah! When the early church witnessed the manifestation of great grace; they were galvanized into action. They moved from fear to exploits. I see every obstacle becoming a miracle in your life, as you activate Great grace through passionate prayer this month. I see you moving to higher levels in all spheres of life, even in your spiritual, financial, social, marital and academic life in Jesus name. This same grace will preserve and protect you, and shield you from all evil attacks.
Marvelous help on the other hand provokes both supernatural and human assistance. When it located King Uzziah, 2Chronicles 26:15, he waxed strong and his fame spread abroad. Through supernatural assistance, Isaac could not be stopped by his detractors or the economic downturn of his time, he flourished in times of famine and God took him to his Rehoboth. In this time of economic recession. You will experience economic buoyancy in Jesus name. Where there is lack there will be abundance in Jesus name Daniel, Mordecai, Shadrach, Meshach and Abednego all escaped satanic agendas to truncate their destinies and terminate their lives. They were honoured, because they were marvelously helped by God. The snares are broken, you will escape and be honoured in Jesus name. Hannah became a mother to a National Prophet because the God of heaven helped her, removed her reproach and restored her dignity. The man who was sick for thirty-eighty years was marvelously helped by Jesus when no human assistance was forthcoming (John 5:7). God will help you marvelously and will also command human assistance for you. Great grace and marvelous help is here to assist you through the instrument of prayer and fasting this month.
This is your season to receive help in your time of need, God is waiting to answer you too in this victory month.
Let us therefore come boldly to the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy and find grace to help in time of need. (Hebrews 4:16) (NKJV)
Whatever need you may have, you are to first come boldly, not fearfully. Throughout this Victory month, come with a bold assurance that you will receive answers to your prayers. You are not an orphan of God’s promises, you are a beneficiary. Why? Because God answer prayers – You who answer prayer, to you all people will come. Psalms 65:2 (NIV) .”You open your hand and satisfy the desires of every living thing”. Psalms 145:16 (NIV)
This victory month marks the expiry of all longstanding and persistent problems, your sorrow shall be turned to laughter, all fruitless labour, toiling, cycle of affliction, adversity, sicknesses, limitations, yokes, burdens and so on shall be removed in Jesus name.
Beloved, as you go through this program, identify those areas where the Holy Spirit wants you to make adjustments in your life, repent and act on those things and this will be your best victory month prayer yet.
May the good Lord grant all the petitions of your heart.
Pastor Dr. E.O. Abina