SUMMARY – DAY TWO (EVENING SESSION)
After a grace-filled morning session, the choir once again ushered the congregation into the presence of God with songs of Worship and Praise. Pastor Oluwanimotele was summoned for the Opening Prayer after which Elder S.S. Folarin (Rtd. National Choir Master) led the congregational hymn – Amazing grace how sweet the sound…
Pastor Lasbrey Uba took the scripture reading from Ephesians 2:1 till the end then Pastor O.O. Onayemi anchored the service offering while people cheerfully gave their offerings as taught in the most recent SBS.
Pastor Paul Edu anchored the Testimony session where 3 amazing testimonies were recorded. Professor Ewuola was invited to pray for the testifiers and those trusting God for the fruit of the womb.
The choir ministered in 2 special songs which were soul-lifting and inspiring after which Pastor J.J. Udofa ministered on the theme: AMAZING GRACE; Text: John 3:16 and Romans 5:6 – 9
FEW POINTS TO PONDER UPON:
• Amazing is something awesome, miraculous and unimaginable.
• When you’re talking about Amazing Grace, you’re talking of a grace that cannot be imagined. John 3:16
• Anyone that believes in the name of the son of God, automatically becomes a son of God -John 3:3.
• B.A in this realm means BORN AGAIN not Bachelors of Art
• Being born again is not rebranding or refurbishing.
• There are spiritual patterns in the world, if you change the formula, you will not get any result
• Riches without Christ is a disaster
• They said when you live in grace, you can end up committing sin, it is a lie
• A man without Godly character can do anything, he is driven by the devil
• ANYTHING THAT WILL TAKE ME TO HELL, FATHER TAKE IT AWAY FROM ME
Pastor Prof. S.O. Ewuola prayed for the congregation, led the church to take the Grace and rounded off the session for the day.