SUMMARY – DAY THREE (MORNING SESSION)
The event of the day kicked off with prayers led by the General Moderator after a beautiful instrumental ministration from the choir. The praise team thereafter led the congregation into the atmosphere of praise and worship.
The moderator of the day (Pastor Oluwarinu – RP, Region 18) invited Evangelist Ademola Agbeni (R.E. Region 12) for the morning supplication.
SOME OF THE PRAYER POINTS LED WERE:
1. Whatever the enemy is holding that belongs to you will be released
2. On the third day, the Saviour rose up, by the power of the third day, your blessings will be released In Jesus Name.
3. Father, we thank You because you will intervene and your children will be set free this morning.
4. Father, let the heavens of our prayers be opened.
5. Everyone under this convention that are having chronic and persistent problem, Lord delivers them.
After the powerful Morning Supplication, the congregational hymn was led by the choir: G.H.B – HOW BEAUTIFUL TO WORK IN THE STEPS OF THE MASTER…
The Morning Tonic was led by Pastor E.O. Afolabi
Topic: THAT I MAY KNOW HIM
Text: Philippians 3:10-11; Psalm 27:4; John 20:15
• When you know, you will connect the amazing grace, when you connect to the amazing grace it will take you from nowhere to somewhere.
• The primary purpose of our gathering is to know Him.
• The only one worthy of your time, your passion and your pursuit is God
• We must be ready to present ourselves as a living sacrifice to God
• Knowing God will help you enjoy the best of His power.
• When God loves a man, He will give himself to him.
• The greatest achievement of a man in life is to know God.
• God cannot be seen with our physical eyes, He can be known and understood, if you understand God, your problem will understand you.
• Whatever flows from God will flow to you and what flows to you will flow to others.
• The man who knows the power of resurrection will know no limitation
LEVELS OF KNOWING GOD
1. Friendship level
2. Intimacy level
3. Companionship level
4. Fatherhood level
Few Testimonies were anchored by Pastor Paul Edu after which Evang. James Olatinwo coordinated the service offering collection. The Choir led a selection and after that – Pastor Femi Omowunmi (General Secretary) introduced the Main Preacher for the Morning Session.
Minister: PASTOR AMOS FALOPE
Topic: AMAZING GRACE: CHRIST’S SAVING GRACE
NOTES ON THE MESSAGE
• Our existence is the prerogative of God it is not a result of what we do
• Grace doesn’t make us robots; it gives us privilege to choose.
• Grace is a mystery, God is not mysterious
• God cannot be known unless He reveals Himself to us.
• God’s grace is the very essence and the indispensable quality of God.
• Apart from Grace no meaningful relationship is possible with God.
• Grace is the full measure and the overflowing abundance of God.
• Grace is not meant to be measured, otherwise it becomes merit.
• Grace cannot be experienced and completely grasp apart from God
• Grace is not an afterthought of God; it is not a peripheral thing with God.
• Outside grace you can’t know God, you can never know who you are in Christ until you access grace.
The General Overseer gave His blessings after which Pastor Adeojo was invited to say the prayer and the grace.
GLORY TO GOD FOR THE SUCCESS OF THE MORNING SESSION (DAY THREE).