FOR THE MONTH OF OCTOBER 2017
WELCOME TO OCTOBER, OUR MONTH OF EVANGELISM
“Go therefore and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit,” teaching them to observe all things that I have commanded you; and lo, I am with you always, even to the end of the age.” Amen.” (Matt 28:19,20).
Remember that the word ‘go’ in this passage is a command, not an advice, therefore as you preach the gospel this month and beyond:
- You will receive the blessings of our Father in heaven.
- You will not fail in every good thing you do.
- You will trade and make profit.
- You will write job application and be employed.
- You will laugh and you will not weep.
- You will be a winner, but not a loser.
- Your enemies will flee before you seven times.
- You will be on top and not beneath.
- You will be the head but not the tail.
- The Lord will lift you up and bless you.
- You will preach the gospel and win souls to God’s kingdom.
- You will not labour in vain.
- You will eat the fruit of your labour.
- The Lord will protect you day and night.
- The evil ones will not attack you.
- The blood of our Lord Jesus Christ will protect you from all evils.
- You will not involve in any form of accident.
- You will enjoy God’s favour and the favour of men.
- Instead of fear, you will have courage.
- Instead of poverty, you will prosper.
The Lord of hosts will turn your captivity to freedom so that this month will be better and glorious for you than last month in Jesus Mighty name. Amen.