FROM THE GENERAL OVERSEER,
Pastor (Dr) E. O. Abina
NOW YOU ARE THE BLESSED OF THE LORD
(A REMEMBRANCER) Gen 26:28,29d, Heb 2:1-4.
Sunday 21st August, 2016.
“Therefore we must give the more earnest heed to the things we have heard, lest we drift away. For if the word spoken through angels proved steadfast, and every transgression and disobedience received a just reward, how shall we escape if we neglect so great a salvation, which at the first began to be spoken by the Lord, and was confirmed to us by those who heard Him, God also bearing witness both with signs and wonders, with various miracles, and gifts of the Holy Spirit, according to His own will?” (Heb 2:1-4).
The word ‘remembrancer’ looks archaic or obsolete, it simply means: “one that reminds”. We give all glory to God the Maker of heaven and earth and the Ruler of the whole creation for what He did in our just concluded Convention with the theme: The God of all Blessings! Those who either attended it or seriously watched on the internet and through GOFTV would agree that it is no secret what God can do. That being so good, so far, we need to remind ourselves of what we have heard, seen and learned. We all saw with our eyes, the conversion of sinners, healings, miracles, deliverance, answered prayers and a lot of others what the God of all blessings performed among us. It is important for every participant to hold on to what we learned and heard; to be doers and not hearers only deceiving ourselves according to apostle James (James 1:22-25).
All we received proved beyond every reasonable doubt that the Lord Christ is the only Saviour of the world accredited by the only True and Living God. You dare yourself not to be drifted away from the truth you heard and learned. Remember Jesus’ parable of the two builders in Matthew 7:24-29, read it again and again. All the parables taught by Jesus convey heavenly messages to us. At the close of service, we all listened to the message titled: Now You Are The Blessed of The Lord. You are blessed spiritually and materially! Why and how? Because one of the many divine transactions which Jesus accomplished on the cross was: He took our poverty on Himself and gave us His riches: spiritual riches and material riches. He was able to do that because everything was created through Him and also for Him, and He possesses all “For through Him God created everything in the heavenly realms and on earth. He made things we can see and the things we cannot see, such as thrones, kingdoms, rulers and authorities in the unseen world. Everything was created through Him and for Him” (Col 1:16 NLT).
For you to retain your blessings from the just concluded convention and record a lasting joy LISTEN AND HEED THESE SUGGESTIONS:
1. Ensure that you read our convention 2016 teachings over and over again as many times as possible until you become like Christ.
2. Fear God and keep His commandments (Eccl 12:12,13).
3. Imbibe the culture of faithfulness and integrity (II Kings 12:15).
4. Pay the tithe of your gross income regularly (Mal 3:10-12).
5. Get involved in preaching the gospel regularly. Don’t be ashamed of the gospel (Acts 1:8; Rom 1:16,17, II Tim 1:7-9).
6. Be diligent in your work, don’t be lazy (Prov 22:29).
7. Be willing to serve in humility within the church and outside the church (Prov 22:4; Matt 20:27,28).
8. Be generous to God, church’s projects, the poor etc. Don’t be stingy (Prov 11:24). Riches are a blessing only to those who makes them a blessing to others.
9. Have strong faith in God, His word and His true servants (II Chron 20:20, Mark 11:22).
10. Read your Bible and pray without ceasing (Ps 1:1-3), Lk 18:1-8).
11. Redeem your vows and pledges as at when due (Deut 23:23; Eccl 5:4,5).
12. Always remember the child of whom you are. You are in the world but not for the world (John 17:16; I John 2:14-17).
13. Believe that you are now the blessed of the Lord and claim your right as a child of God (Rom 8:16,17).
14. Always confess that you cannot belong to Jesus, the only begotten Son of the God of all blessings and remain poor either spiritually or materially (II Cor 8:9).
15. Ensure that you read through all the scriptures references in this message.
16. Plan as if the coming of our Lord were many years away, but live as if it were today (I John 3:1-3). Remain blessed in Jesus name.
TU ES MAINTENANT LE BENI DE L’ETERNEL
(UN ‘RAPPELEUR’) (Ge. 26 :28-29d, Héb. 2:1-4)
Message en provenance du Surintendant Général
de la MEF (La Mission Internationale de la Foi Evangélique)
Le Pasteur (Dr.) E.O. Abina
Assure-toi de lire et de relire les enseignements issus de notre Convention 2016 autant que possible jusqu’à ce que tu deviennes comme Christ.
Crains Dieu et garde ses commandements. (Eccl. 12 :12-13).
Inculque la culture de fidélité et d’intégrité. (2Rois 12 :15).
Paie régulièrement la dîme de ton revenu brut. (Mal. 3:10-12).
Sois régulièrement engagé dans la prédication de l’évangile. N’en aie pas honte. (Actes 1:8; Romains.1:16-17; 2Ti.1:7-9).
Sois diligent dans ton travail. Ne sois pas paresseux (se). (Pro. 22 :29).
Sois désireux de servir en toute humilité dans l’église et hors de l’église. (Pro. 22 :4 ; Matt. 20 :27-28).
Sois généreux envers Dieu, les projets de l’église, les démunis, etc. Ne sois pas avare. (Pro. 11 :24). « Les richesses ne sont qu’une bénédiction pour ceux qui en font une bénédiction pour les autres »
Aie une grande foi en Dieu, en sa parole et en ses vrais serviteurs. (2Chro. 20 :20 ; Marc 11 :22).
Lis ta Bible et prie sans cesse. (Ps. 1 :1-3 ; Luc 18 :1-8).
Paie tes vœux en temps utile. (Deut. 23:23 ; Eccl. 5 :4-5).
Souviens-toi toujours de celui dont tu es le fils. Tu es dans le monde mais pas pour le monde. (Jean 17 :16 ; 1 Jean 2 :14-17).
Crois que tu es maintenant le béni de l’Eternel et revendique tes droits en tant qu’enfant de Dieu. (Ro. 8 :16-17).
Confesse toujours que tu ne peux pas appartenir à Jésus le Fils de notre Dieu et rester pauvre spirituellement et matériellement. (2Co. 8 :9).
Assure-toi de lire toutes les références bibliques données dans ce message.