Text: 2 Corinthian 5:17
The Bible says “Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature; old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.’’
Brethren, here is the mind of God to every man kind that we should be a new creature entirely in our conducts, holiness, brotherly love, service to God and humanity. He wants us to lay aside the works of the flesh as been mention in Galatians chapter 5:19-21a ’’Adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness, idolatry, witchcraft, hatred, variance, emulations, wrath, strife, sedition, heresies, envying, murders, drunkenness, revelling, and such like’’. Brothers and Sisters, forsake all ungodly attitude by confessing your sins to Jesus Christ our redeemer and put on the new mind set of Christ according to the book of Ephesians chapter 4:24,” And that ye put on the new man which after God is created in righteousness and true holiness.”
I decree and declare that power and grace to crucify the old nature, old man to the cross and never associate with such come upon you in Jesus name amen.
Note: lsaiah 60:1-2 says,” ARISE, shine; for thy light is come, and the glory of the LORD is risen upon thee. For, behold, the darkness shall cover the earth, and gross darkness the people: but the LORD shall rise upon thee, and His glory shall be seen upon thee.”
Since, the prophet and angel of this church has been declared this month the month of YOUR GLORY; you will portrait His glory everywhere you go and become a reference point, and no more the old man to the world. He has made all things new for you, Amen.
PRAY THIS PRAYER WITH ME!
- O Lord, by your grace, I crucify the spirit of old nature of sin, in the name of Jesus
- In the name of Jesus, l cast out all the evil agents working with sin in my life to bottomless pit, in the name of Jesus
- O Lord let your glory be seen in me all the days of my life
- Because am now a new creature, Lord let your favour speak for me everywhere l go
- I decree and declare, my life shall be come a carrier of God’s glory in Jesus name