FROM THE GENERAL OVERSEER,
Pastor (Dr) E. O. Abina
FOR THE MONTH OF MAY, 2014.
May, Your Month of Harvest (Ps. 126:5,6)
“Those who sow in tears Shall reap in joy. He who continually goes forth weeping, Bearing seed for sowing, Shall doubtless come again with rejoicing, Bringing his sheaves with him (NKJV)”.
· This month as you begin to sow your seed faith.
· You will begin to enjoy bumper harvest in your business, job, trade, career and everything you lay your hands upon.
· You will not labour in vain.
· As you sow, heaven will rebuke the devourers for your sake.
· You will eat and be satisfied.
· Cankerworms and locust will not destroy your harvest.
· Your emptiness will turn to fullness.
· Your not enough will turn to more than enough
· Your prayers and requests shall be granted with positive answers.
· God will bless the works of your hand.
· You will move from strength to strength and from glory to glory.
· Your past labours and good works shall be rewarded.
· You will decree a thing and it shall be established.
· You will be compensated for what you have lost.
· The barren womb will carry a baby.
· You will not be denied your benefits and rights.
· Good things will not elude you.
· Your prayer for spouse shall be answered.
· Your ministry will make impact in all ramifications.
· Your hours of study will not be in vain.
· As you sow spiritually and financially this month, you will begin to prosper and continue prospering (spiritually, materially, financially) until you become very prosperous.
· And so shall this month be better for you than the last month, all in Jesus most wonderful name. AMEN.