FROM THE GENERAL OVERSEER,
Pastor (Dr) E. O. Abina
For the Month of December.
December, Your Month of Praise! (II Chro. 20: 22, 26)
“And when they began to sing and to praise, the Lord set ambushments against the men of Ammon, Moab, and Mount Seir who had come against Judah, and they were [self-] slaughtered. On the fourth day they assembled in the Valley of Beracah. There they blessed the Lord. So the name of the place is still called the Valley of Beracah [blessing]).”
As you begin to praise God this month, expect the following:
· The Lord will fight your battle for you.
· Your enemies will stand against themselves.
· God will send confusion to the camp of your enemies.
· Your enemies will drop their weapons against you.
· Your enemies’ fortunes will change hands to favour you.
· You will be blessed with uncommon blessing.
· Your desert will turn to streams of living water.
· Your labours shall be rewarded.
· The blessing of this year will extend to the New Year.
· You will have a face of smile and a mouth of laughter.
· You will live to fulfill your destiny.
· Your insufficiency will turn to sufficiency.
· Your not enough will turn to more than enough.
· You will be called blessed of the Lord.
· Miracles will turn your way.
· Your fear will turn to faith.
· Your shame will turn to fame.
So like Jehoshaphat and Judah, you will enjoy the blessing of God, victory on all sides and this month will be better for you than last month all in Jesus blessed name. Amen.