DAY 30: SATURDAY 31ST, JANUARY 2015
FOCUS: DIVINE PROTECTION OF ALL GOFAMINT MINISTERS
AND MEMBERS ALL OVER THE WORLD
TEXT: PSALM 12: 1-8
INSIGHT FOR EFFECTIVE PRAYERS OF THE DAY
Our world is full of dangers, havoc and disasters that are being perpetrated by evil spirits and wicked men in addition to natural occurrence. Many people had fallen victims of such negative incidents, over the ages. God promised perfect protection for His own people in the midst of all these.
Natural disasters such as fire outbreak flood, hurricane, earth tremor, epidemic, building collapse and many others had claimed the lives of millions of people over the years. Those kind of disasters may not be attributable to the fault of anybody, yet they wreck havoc of unquantifiable measure in the world. Many cities and valuable properties had been devastated and many lives lost as a result. Many more will still happen as long as this world exists. It is in heaven that such terrible experience has no place.
There are other calamities that occurred as a result of demonic activities and wickedness of men. Spiritual attacks by evil spirits and their agents, operations of occults and witches have put the lives of millions of people into jeopardy. Armed robbers, terrorists, kidnappers and other dare devil are lurking around to carry out their nefarious operations. These evil elements have existed for generations and are transcendental in operations. They are the tares among the wheat which could not be uprooted until the end of age as mentioned in the Bible (Matt. 13:24-30, 38).
It will be a mistake to conclude that those who fall victim of such misfortunes are worst sinners. No. Jesus said: “Or those eighteen upon whom the tower of Siloam fell and slew them, think ye that they were sinners above all men that dwell in Jerusalem? I tell you, Nay…” (Lk. 13:4-5).
To live in this world without fallen victim of the whims and caprices of these evil machinations, need divine immunity and protection. That is what we are asking and receiving on behalf of GOFAMINT members worldwide today.
LET US PRAY
- For Your mercy and faithfulness that kept each and everyone of us alive from the beginning of our lives till date, we say thank You, Father.
- For keeping and saving us from the dangers that we saw and those ones not seen at different times, Father, take glory.
- For the fires and waters of life in terms of calamities and troubles from which You have delivered very many of us, we shout a big Halleluyah!
- Prov. 18:10 We confess today that the name of the Lord is a strong tower and we place every GOFAMINT member under it for save security in Jesus’ name.
- Like the Israelites of old, we plead the blood of Jesus Christ on the lintel, doorpost and forehead of every GOFAMINT family and member for absolute deliverance and immunity from demonic attack in Jesus name.
- We make a divine declaration concerning all GOFAMINT members, “touch not my anointed and do my prophet no harm” (Psalm 105:15).
- We declare divine safety for all our itinerary ministers in all their missionary journeys, on land, rail, water and air in Jesus’ name.
- We raise up the standard of the Holy spirit against all evil tides on all GOFAMINT members in every nation of the world in Jesus’ name.
- We say, no to evil occurrence, report and manipulation in the life of every GOFAMINT member world-wide in Jesus’ name.
- Release the guardian angels into the homes and ways of all GOFAMINT members for safety day and night in Jesus’ name.
- Isa. 54:17, no weapon fashioned against any of us, young or old, male or female under the canopy of this Church, shall proper in Jesus name.
- We declare divine health upon the General Overseer, Pastor E. O. Abina and his deputy, Pastor S. O. Ewuola; no cankerworm shall touch their health in Jesus’ name.
- The Lord God almighty shall keep the going out and the coming of all our business people in Jesus name.
- We plead earnestly on behalf of our brethren in the Northern part of Nigeria for absolute protection against terrorist attacks.
- We pray also for God’s mercy and favour upon members of our Churches in other Islamic dominated countries.
- We render powerless all territorial spirits operating in different localities of our assemblies in Jesus’ name.