DAY 23: SATURDAY 24TH, JANUARY 2015
FOCUS:UNCOMMON BREAKTHROUGH FOR GOFAMINT MINISTRIES AND VENTURES
TEXT: GEN. 26:1-22
INSIGHT FOR EFFECTIVE PRAYERS OF THE DAY
The desire of all business practitioners on earth is to succeed and make profits, the Church inclusive (1Cor. 12:7). The Church’s major business is the work of the kingdom. To fulfil our God-given vision as a Church, many ministries and ventures have been established. We have not fully achieved our objectives on many of these ministries and ventures. Reasons and factors responsible for our inability to reach the goals include lack of resources to empower them. Like Isaac of old, opposition from the camp of the enemy is another factor.
However, as people of faith, who believe in the ability of our God, we shall succeed and do valiantly in His name. We are praying today to receive divine help on behalf of these ministries and ventures in Jesus name.
LET US PRAY
- Thank You dear Lord, for counting us worthy to handle Your business.
- Thank You for Your faithfulness over our ministries and ventures over the years.
- Thank You for the vision and inspiration which led to the establishment of various arms, o dear Lord.
- Thank You for all the people You have used to nurture these departments to the present status.
- We ask for a renewal of vision to propel these departments to greater heights in the name of Jesus.
- Empower and strengthen our work-force who are gainfully engaged in the various ventures and ministries. Grant them the needed grace to move these establishments forward, oh Lord.
- Grant our departmental leaders and Committee members the necessary insight and wisdom needed for the growth of each of them oh Lord.
- Continue to guide the Church leaders in the right direction as they appoint people to these offices and ministries, oh Lord.
- Exo. 36:1-4,give us men and women like Bezelial and Oholiab who will direct and execute the work of the kingdom with divine unction and the fear of God.
- Dear Lord, encourage those who are serving faithfully with results and rewards, that they may be encouraged to do more.
- We say “No” to lack of progress in all our departments, in Jesus name.
- Teach all our departmental leaders to know that success of their assignments is a task that must be done.
- Help each departmental leader to work in partnership with the Holy Spirit and enjoy divine backing.
- Whatever oppositions like “Samballat and Tobiah” that may be standing on the way of success of all our establishments, be pulled down in Jesus’ name.
- All detractors working to destabilize our collective effort to make progress, you are rendered powerless in Jesus’ name.
- We plead for the grace that enabled Isaac to sow and reap hundred-fold, to fall upon all our ventures in Jesus’ name.
- We bind and bar all labor-lost over our ventures in Jesus’ name.
- We turn and transform all our establishments to Rehoboth in Jesus name.
- Dear Father, let Your business prosper in our hands and prosper everything we lay our hands upon
- We delight ourselves in You, please give us the desires of our heart, oh