DAY 22: FRIDAY 23RD, JANUARY 2015
DAY 22: FRIDAY 23RD, JANUARY 2015
FOCUS: GOFAMINT IN USA, SOUTH AMERICA, ASIA, AUSTRALIA & MIDDLE EAST
TEXTS: MATT. 24: 14, COL. 1:4-6, ACTS 16:6-10, MATT. 28:19-20, ACTS 1:8
INSIGHT FOR EFFECTIVE PRAYERS OF THE DAY:
Matt. 24:14: And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.
Col. 1:6:”Which is come unto you, as it is in all the world; and bringeth forth fruit, as it doth also in you, since the day ye heard of it and knew the grace of God in truth”:
Brethren, we thank God for our Churches in the United States and South America. The reports in the recent times show that there is a wave of revival, spreading across our assemblies in the USA. We must also thank God that the evils in the society is not overtaking our Church, through the help of God, the testimonies from our brethren are still encouraging.
Recently, GOFAMINT took the gospel to outmost part of the world-Australia. Thank God for our brethren in this other nation also. Above all, we thank God for the vision of our Father-in-the Lord who is championing the course of taking the gospel to the outmost part of the world according to the command of the Master-Jesus.
However, we need to use this season to pray for these Churches, for they too are facing a lot of challenges like the Churches in Nigeria. We want more manifestation of the miraculous in all our Churches both in USA and other continents of the world. We must also pray for the leaders in these Churches that God will brighten their visions and encourage them to continue the work with vigour and strong determination. The gates of hell must not prevail against these Churches. God should favour them, so that their needs can be met in such a way that they too will spread the gospel to other nations around them.
The basic challenges of our foreign Mission is finance; due to poor exchange earnings from local currency we usually send to them. We need to pray that in the same way the Lord helped Apostle Paul for a Regional Network of Churches without depending on the Jerusalem Headquarters Church; the Lord should help our existing foreign fields that they will be self-supporting, self-financing and self-propagating. We must also pray that they will rise to sow seeds into the mother Church back home in Nigeria as the Lord lifts them up.
LET US PRAY
- O Lord, help our Churches in USA, South America, Asia and Australia to experience unusual breakthrough in the name of Jesus.
- Give help O Lord, to all our Churches in the USA in the mighty name of Jesus.
- Every distractive, disturbing and destructive measures put in place by the enemies against our Churches in Asia and Australia, be destroyed by fire in the name of Jesus.
- O Lord, arise for the help of all our Churches in foreign lands, in the mighty name of Jesus.
- O Lord, let the Holy Ghost possess all our brethren in the Asian Churches in the mighty name of Jesus.
- Father, let none of our Churches in USA become a victim of the evils in that society in the mighty name of Jesus.
- Every satanic agenda from the pit of hell against our Churches in Asia and Australia shall fail in Jesus’ name.
- We command unprecedented growth and progress for all our Churches in the foreign land, in the name of Jesus.
- God shall use these Churches to reach more lands in the mighty name of Jesus.
- Raise more committed laborers for the work of the gospel in these Churches O Lord.
- O Lord, let these Churches become a blessing to the nations where they belong in the name of Jesus.
- These Churches shall not suffer backwardness or failure in the mighty name of Jesus.
- Blood of Jesus, wash these Churches clean of the societal decadence in the mighty name of Jesus.
- Anoint the ministers in all these Churches to meet the needs of the brethren in the mighty name of Jesus.
- Let not the hand of the wicked prevail against these Churches O Lord.
- Let us also give thanks to God for the financial resources so far raised both in local and foreign currencies to enter into these far nations.
- We cover all our foreign missionaries with the Blood of Jesus, as they go to the foreign fields with the message of the gospel, even in hostile territories.
- O Lord, we commit into Your hands, the nations in the Missionary Window ’10-40’, that you will grant us grace for a strategic advance of the gospel into these nations in Jesus name.
- O Lord, let Your glory and that of the gospel go with us as we enter into various unreached areas in Jesus name.
- In the Middle East , our Church has been feebly footed in Israel and Dubai. These are very hard grounds. Pray that as we rekindle the fire in Israel, the Lord will give us the key to other middle East countries and strengthen our base in Dubai. Pray for Oluyole District in Region 2, as they are eyeing to take over the Dubai mission field this year.
- Our Church plans to make further gains into such Muslim strongholds as Jordan, Quatar and Malaysia. Let us pray for open doors that will make this a possibility this year.
- Let us pray for our Foreign Missions Board, being led by the G.O, Pastor (Dr.) E.O. Abina, that God will grant divine insights and revelation to them that will make the financing of these foreign fields relatively stress-free.
- Asia currently commands the largest human population in the world with China nearly 1.4 billion and India 1.1 billion. Our Church has no physical presence in any of these nations; Let us pray that the Lord will raise up groaners, goers and givers for these lands.
- O Lord, cause your terror to fall upon those illegal occupants of our God-given territories, declare that we will inherit the land and many souls will be brought to God through us this year.
- Pray for all our Missionaries in these foreign fields that they will be baptized with a special anointing for advancing the gospel in their locations through signs and wonders.