DAY 25: TUESDAY, 26TH JANUARY 2016
DAY 25: TUESDAY, 26TH JANUARY 2016
FOCUS: GOFAMINT IN EUROPE: AMERICA, ASIA, AUSTRALIA, LONDON, BELGIUM, IRELAND, CANADA, MEXICO AND PHILIPINES.
Text: Matt. 28:19
Insight for Effective Prayer
It may be well to recall how Paul’s missionary journey opened up an entirely new field for Christian activity. Earlier, Paul had carried the Gospel into Asia Minor, where several Christian groups were established. This second missionary journey of Paul and his companions went beyond the boundaries of Asia, they were successful in establishing Christian Churches in several large cities on the continent of Europe. The second journey, therefore, marked a great advance in fulfilling the commission to “make disciples of all nations” (Matt. 28:19). Indeed, this journey may be regarded as the beginning of a spearhead movement which was to carry the Gospel message to the ends of the then-known world. It should be noted that the extended frontiers thus gained, became of great strategic value in later years; for when the rising tide of Mohammedanism swept the Christian Churches from Asia and North Africa, European Christianity managed to stand firm and maintain its identity. Thus the establishment of Christianity in Europe on this second missionary journey not only opened up a new continent for Christianity, but also proved to be a veritable lifesaver for the early Church!
Right now, GOFAMINT has Churches in some countries of Europe. There are still several nations in Europe which we are yet to cover. Even the nations where we are now, our impact is yet to be felt in those countries.
We must pray for a great revival of open doors for Churches in Europe and other continents. Surely, the zeal of the Lord of Host shall perform these.
The Japhetic nations of Europe and America have now become mission fields and the Lord is sending missionaries from Africa, especially Nigeria, to take the Word of Life to these nations. May the Lord find us faithful in GOFAMINT for this commission. For now GOFAMINT exists in USA, Mexico, Canada, UK, Ireland, Belgium and France. So many nations exist in these continents yet unreached.
The situation in Asia is rather worse, as we exist only in Philippines, and scantily for now in Israel and UAE. Asia has several countries and also has the largest population in the world and largest land space. Even we are neither in China (the most populous nation), nor in India (the second most populous), or even in Russia! We need to increase our prayers that the Lord will provide favourable entry into these nations and many others, as these continent form the largest bulk of ‘10-40’ missionary window.
The Lord had granted us an effectual open door of ministry in Australia, as the Lord had given us covenant partners in ministry over there, who are indigenes. This is grace and we covet it’s extension to other continents such as Europe and Asia.
- Thank You Father, for your promise which says, “ I will build my Church and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it”
- Every plan and strategy of satan against the body of Christ, be bound, in the name of Jesus
- We take authority over the power of darkness in all its ramifications, in the name of Jesus
- Father, grant unto the body of Christ the mind of Christ, in the name of Jesus Christ
- O Lord, let Your blessing come upon the body of Christ and ministers in those nations in the name of Jesus
- Every power of selfishness, over-ambition and unsearchableness, be broken in the life of our ministers and members in those countries in the name of Jesus
- O Lord, let the spirit of repentance take over the nations in the name of Jesus Christ
- Father, create the thirst and hunger for God and holiness in the lives of our members in those countries in the name of Jesus
- Every covenant between the souls of men and satan in those countries, we dash them to pieces in the name of Jesus Christ
- Let there be full and fresh outpouring of the Holy Ghost upon the ministers in those countries in the name of Jesus Christ
- O Lord, send down the fresh fire of revival into our Churches in those countries in the name of Jesus
- O Lord, release upon all our missionaries and evangelists fresh fire to disgrace territorial spirits in the name of Jesus Christ
- Let the kingdom of Christ come into every nation by fire O Lord, in the name of Jesus Christ
- O Lord, raise up people like Esther, Ruth and Deborah in the Churches, in the name of Jesus Christ
- O Lord, remove all the hindrances to Your purpose in those countries in the name of Jesus Christ
- We release the spirit of salvation upon areas that have not received the gospel of Christ in those countries in the name of Jesus Christ
17.Every spirit holding the souls of men in captivity, we shatter them in the name of Jesus Christ
- O Lord, grant us special wisdom to break through in those nations in the name of Jesus Christ.
- Pray for our Churches in USA, that they will be effective in disseminating the word as a remedy to Government policy, condition of the country, which has virtually set the Word of God aside.
- Ask the Lord to raise the standard of righteousness and discipleship among our American Churches, including Mexico and Canada; the Lord will provide the finances, personnel and open doors to penetrate those locations where we do not yet have branches.
- Pray for our European Churches that they will move from the current challenges of looking up to Nigeria for finances to sowing back into Nigeria in the near future.
- Pray that our Asia fields in Philippines, UAE and Israel will become strong, self-financing and self-propagating to the other ’10-40 window’ nations. Pray for a strategic incursion into the nations of China, India, Russia, Japan and South Korea.
- Remember our Australia Church, that there will be a commensurate anointing of the Word that will make us a desired Church for many of the indigenes, hungry for God’s word.