DAY 10: MONDAY, 11TH JANUARY 2016
DAY 10: MONDAY, 11TH JANUARY 2016
FOCUS: REMOVING EVERY SPIRITUAL CATARACT BLOCKING OUR VISION FOR GROWTH
Text: Matt. 28:19-20, Habakkuk 2:2
Insight for effective Prayer
Vision propels us to move to where God is taking us. Vision requires us to stretch, learn, and change. It helps the C to learn new skills and come out of their comfort zone!
- Vision requires you to be a risk taker and have more faith! You may receive criticism from other well-meaning Christians, leaders, and denominational officials.
Ces that are becoming stagnant and in dire need of revitalisation, need a fresh vision to lead them to a new season. The fear of change and the unknown can be very painful. People will fight to hold on, and fight to let go.
If we measure growth and success in light of the commandment we have received, we will be seeing it the way God sees it.
(Matthew 28:19–20) “Go therefore and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, teaching them to observe all that I have commanded you. And behold, I am with you always, to the end of the age.”
Growth is measured this way: How many people are truly living for God? And, has everyone had a chance to become a disciple?
Apostle Paul prayed that the spirit of wisdom and revelation be given the Ephesians in Eph. 1:17-19), without which there can neither be personal and corporate growth in the things of God. Spiritual cataracts are hindrance to this revelation. They are vision-killers and life-purpose derailers. We must wage war against these evil spirits.
- O Lord, deliver me from every spiritual contamination and banish all distractions from my life in the mighty name of Jesus Christ
- We decree divine acceleration to the growth of this C in the mighty name of Jesus
- Our failures are buried today in the mighty name of Jesus Christ
- The veil covering our vision is removed today in the mighty name of Jesus
- All enemies of our vision, be dismantled in the mighty name of Jesus.
- We decree, strength to our foundation, begin to divine vision in the mighty name of Jesus.
- I bind every desert spirit in my life, and I disconnect my destiny from the evil flow of my generation in the mighty name of Jesus
- I scatter, all forces encamping against me, and I declare that every evil pronouncement by demonic agents against me be scattered in the name of Jesus
- We break the bond of anti-growth forces in this C and all spirits of false prophets in the mighty name of Jesus
- We receive the vision of heaven for the growth of this C in the mighty name of Jesus
- O Lord, let my spiritual eyes be opened to behold wondrous things, and show me my destiny ladder that will connect me to my divine glory in the name of Jesus
- Every power of limitation, we paralyse you in this C in the mighty name of Jesus
- O God, arise and give me that divine dream that will change my story, and let angel of revelation visit my dream life now in the mighty name of Jesus
- Every instrument of diversion, against our destinies, perish by fire, in the mighty name of Jesus
- O Lord, arise and take us to our Canaan in the mighty name of Jesus.
- O Lord, turn the counsel of Ahitophel to foolishness in my life and let all Sanbalat, Tobiah and Haman receive disgrace as I make tangible progress in life.
- As the sun rises from it’s chamber and the world sees it’s glory, so shall the sun of my life rise from obscurity into limelight in Jesus Name.