GENERAL SUMMARY – DAY FOUR (MORNING SESSION)
The glorious service of Day Four was opened with prayers after which the moderator (Pastor Daniel Aghanenu) for the morning session was introduced.
The moderator led the song for the convention: “God is good to me, He has done me well…”
The Praise team came up in an unusual way to stir up the spirits of the congregation to receive from the GIVER OF ALL.
The morning supplication was taken by Pastor Paul Ajala (Ilorin District Pastor) he worked on the topic: UNCOMMON BREAKTHROUGH FOR ALL GOFAMINT MINISTERS AND MEMBERS (Luke 5:1-End).
The Prayer Pints raised are
– Give us financial elevation so much that we will begin to lend to nations
– Let the spirit of God overshadow our ministry and lives for uncommon breakthrough
The congregational hymn was led by the choir leader – GHB 353 “Victory Ahead! Victory Ahead!”
The morning topic was taken by Pastor Dr. Peter Ewenla
Topic: BY THE REASON OF THE ANOINTING (Acts 10:38)
Some of the points dished out by him are
• Anointing carries power – The divine ability to produce.
• Anointing is not for commercialization.
• Anointing is to undo the works of the devil.
• Anointing is a sign of God’s presence.
• Anointing is an instrument of divine performance, power and presence.
• Anointing is a license to stand as a representative of God.
• Anointing is an engagement of God releasing a special power unto you.
• Anointing is an approval of heaven for you.
• Whoever carries the anointing becomes the superior.
• Anointing is a universal language for miracles.
• It is a divine certificate to perform.
• Anointing is not a joke, it is a MANTLE!
QUALITIES FOR THE ANOINTING
• You must be born again.
• You must be passionate for the work of God.
• You must be able to pay the price.
• You must carry a divine mandate (An assignment from God)
• You must know how to manage the anointing
HOW TO GET THE ANOINTING
• Conduction – This is a personal contact of the carrier of the power to the recipient. Acts 9:17
• It can come by touching the object of the anointed 2 Kings 2:13-15
• It can come by confession
• It comes by radiations – comes by the rays of the glory of God
FUNCTIONS OF THE ANOINTING
• Supernatural activations comes as you flow in faith believing the anointing.
• The anointing is to heal
• You will be anointed as a carrier of the anointing.
• You will grow, flourish and blossom in the anointing.
• Receive the anointing for supernatural speed.
• By the anointing, people will serve you.
• You will be master over your competitors.
• You will become great.
• You will prevail over your enemies.
• You will become the envy of nations.
• Nations will stand for you with loud ovations
• The anointing for creating ideas, for landmark invasions. Receive by the anointing.
• Your dry bones will rise.
• Anywhere you are, people will hear your voice.
The children of the late General Overseer (The family of Pastor R.A. George) were deeply prayed for by the General Overseer (Pastor Dr. E.O. Abina). Thereafter the Choir gave their rendition.
After the choir rendition, Pastor Emmanuel Folorunsho Abina was invited up with a great mega and digital welcome.
LECTURE THREE – GIVER OF ALL: OUR RESPONSIBILITY
He started the lecture by appreciating God.
He moved on, pouring out the mind of God to the congregation.
1 Corinthians 4:2 –
• You must know God passionately.
• The God can be the GIVER OF ALL and can also be the TAKER OF ALL
• What He gives, no one can take.
• By nature, God is good.
WANTS VS NEEDS – Philippians 4:19
• Sometimes, what you want is not what you really need.
• We must not prioritize our wants over our needs
• Eph. 3:20-21 – If God gives you what you need, your wants shall disappear.
• When God is your shepherd, you enjoy supernatural satisfaction.
• Because our greatest need is forgiveness, God sent us a Saviour.
THE PLACE OF CONTENTMENT
• You cannot enjoy life and the gift of God without contentment.
• Godliness with contentment is great gain.
• The only people that die rich, are those that accepted JESUS CHRIST. Everyone else dies poor.
• Don’t live for disposables, engage focus and aim towards it.
• Don’t compete with anybody, there is a lot in you.
• Life is in phases, God knows what is good for you at the appointed time.
• You’re not in this world to compete, we’re here to complement each other.
• No matter how skilful you are, there will always be someone better than you.
• Don’t be too focused on the destination that you forget the journey.
GOD’S TIMING – Ecclesiastes 3:11a
• A thousand Peninah’s children cannot make up a Samuel
• God is more interested in changing us to become like Him than in the gifts He gives to us.
• Covenant produces blessings.
THE PRESSURE OF WAITING
• Waiting for God is a test of how much you can surrender to God.
• While waiting you are developed.
• There is a process for what God has prepared for you
• Whenever we cannot wait, we will birth the works of the flesh.
• God is not stereotyped, He work in various ways.
RESPONDING TO THE GIVER OF ALL
• Reaction is different from responding
• Your first response in every situation should be gratitude.
RESPONDING WITH GRATITUDE
• Gratitude is the attitude of thanksgiving which must permeate our lives as Christians.
• Gratitude should be practiced until it becomes an habit
RESPONDING WITH SERVICE
• Once God answers your prayer, be an answer to people’s prayers too.
RESPONDING WITH FAITHFULNESS
• Faithfulness is your passport to the next level.
RESPONDING WITH GIVING
• Always have the giving spirit, giving provokes increase.
RESPONDING WITH LOVE
• We must show our love towards God and towards men, in appreciation to His goodness to us.
• Love is our identity, it is our natural identity
• Hatred is a liability.
RESPONDING WITH GRACIOUSNESS
• Reciprocate God’s graciousness, by being gracious to other people.
The teaching ended with series of prayers for different group of people looking up to God.
The Children of the Late Matron Felicia Oluremi Abina Introduced a Foundation to immortalize their beloved mother and her good gestures to widows, orphans, less privileged and other class of people. They gave some materials to missionaries in the Northern Part of Nigeria.
The General Overseer took the benediction.
GENERAL SUMMARY – DAY FOUR (EVENING SESSION)
Moderator: Pastor Matthew Oluwafemi Oluwarinu (RP – Region 10)
The praise team led a wonderful worship session. Thereafter, one of the choir leaders (Elder M.A Arogbo) led the congregational hymn – GHB 155 “Jesus shall reign where‘re the sun…”
Bro. Agbabiaka (Artiste) was invited to minister then the testimonies was cordinated by Pastor Paul
After the testimonies, the people with special abilities gave a rendition in songs and and display using sign language.
The choir gave their rendition speed away.
Pastor Peter Awodimila was introduced for the ministration of the night: HE SHALL SAVE HIS PEOPLE FROM THEIR SINS – Matthew 1:21
FIVE CATEGORIES OF THE MINISTRATION:
1. Jesus: The worthy gift of Salvation
– Jesus was the only ONE who volunteered to come for the salvation of the world.
2. The manifest purpose of the divine gift
– He came to pay the ultimate price
– He brought total freedom.
3. The recipients of the divine gift
– We are the recipients of the divine gift which is SALVATION
4. The consummation of the ultimate purpose
5. The danger of rejecting the eternal gift.
– There is great danger in rejecting the SALVATION, one of which is ETERNAL DAMNATION.
• After this convention in every issues of your life, the Almighty God will appear
• Today, salvation will enter your house.
There was an altar call for those who are willing and ready to give their lives to Christ.
Pastor Udofa prayed for those that gave their life to Christ
The preacher for the night led the last prayer under the ministration
Every closed door against my destiny, Father I command them open now
The D.G.O prayed a general for everyone in conclusion of the ministration and thereafter he took the benediction.