-GENERAL SUMMARY – DAY FIVE (MORNING SESSION)
The General moderator for Day 5- Day 7 (Pastor Gbenga Aiyejuyole) started the morning session with an opening prayer, he then introduced the moderator for the day; an inspectorate pastor in region 6 (Pastor Prof. Wilson Erhun)
The praise team came up to lead the congregation into a realm of supernatural praises.
The morning supplication was taken by Pastor Soga Fasan (National Overseer, Republic of Ireland).
He worked on the topic: “There shall be no loss”.
The congregational song was taken from GHB 190
The Testimony were anchored by Pastor Paul Edu
The Morning Tonic was taken by Rev. Dr. Gary Maxey under the topic “And God shall wipe away all tears”
He made mention of the following points
- Our emotions makes us express what’s going on inside us
- They once said, Men don’t cry. I tell you say Na Lie!
- Tears comes from grief and sorrows.
- Sometimes we are grieved over the ruins sin has done to us.
- All grieves and sorrows are limited to this world ONLY!
- In the midst of our sorrows, God never forsakes us.
- We won’t know what endurance means if we don’t suffer
- Many will not have patience if they had not suffered.
- Many of us won’t know how to sympathize or empathize if they haven’t suffered.
- Pain is inevitable in this world
- Sometimes when we are in pains, we become pessimistic.
REASONS WHY THERE WILL BE NO TEARS IN HEAVEN
- There will be no more sorrow in heaven
- In heaven there will be no more pain
- God Himself will be there till eternity
The Deputy General Overseer prayed for the congregation as he rounds off the session of Dr Gary
The choir took their rendition “Jesus is my Lord”
Steve Sax (Steve Ajimo) led the congregation in songs using his saxophone as a prelim to the General Overseer’s teaching
LECTURE FOUR – WHEN THE GOING GETS TOUGH – JOHN 16:33
The G.O said to the congregation that the teaching is not what they might be willing to hear. He stated further “If you are going to heaven, whether you like it or not, you are going to face problems”. The G.O asked “how many people wants to be like him and he further said who wants to go through the problems he went through. The path we are passing through to heaven is not an easy road. Said the G.O
- If Jesus suffers hunger, then we might suffer hunger.
- No one prays for tough times, yet no one is immune from tough times.
- If you don’t have challenges, you can’t have testimonies
- Testimonies strengthen the faith of people
- Only faithful Christians will enter the kingdom of God
- Tough times never last, tough people do.
SOURCES OF TOUGH TIMES
- Through actions, some people create tough time for others
- Other people’s disobedience may affect us if we are in their circle of influence
- GOD – God may cause tough time to come as a divine judgment or discipline for corrective purposes.
- DEVIL – The devil’s work is to steal, kill and destroy.
- SELF – You can trigger tough times yourself. (Psalm 119:67)
- LIFE – Sometimes tough times is just life happening, we live in a flawed world. (Job 5:7)
- COST OF DISCIPLESHIP – Tough times may come because you choose to follow Christ or your refusal to compromise with evil doers. (2 Timothy 3:12)
- CHANGES IN SEASON – No condition is permanent (Ecclesiastes 3:1-8)
In conclusion of his message he prayed for those that have been on the top before but experienced lack and he thereafter said the benediction.
GENERAL SUMMARY – DAY FIVE (EVENING SESSION)
The evening session started with the appreciation service done for Evangelist Augustine Sossa with different testimonies from people his ministry have blessed one way or another.
The congregational hymn GHB 38 “As I journey through the land; singing as I go…”was taken by one of the choir leaders
Evang. Richard Usenu was invited to the podium for the first ministration of the night which he started with a prayer. He ministered on the topic: “I am coming quickly”. – Rev. 22:6; 17, 20
FEW OF THE POINTS HE MENTIONED WAS:
- God has planted eternity into the heart of men.
- Once your heart is polluted, your eternal destination is corrupted.
- To stimulate proper preparation for his coming
- Today, saints are now categorical.
- Our actions betray the fact that Jesus is coming.
- Many have stopped living in the fact that Jesus is coming back.
- Any unconquered sin will hinder you from going with him when he comes
THE PURPOSE OF CHRIST’S COMING
- For us and with us:
- To establish the millennium reign – 1 Thessalonians 3:13
PREPARATION FOR HIS COMING
- Have a complete victory over sin
- Settle your account – Uncover your sins
- Any sin you don’t settle will destroy you.
After the offerings were taken and the announcements were said, Evangelist E.O. Falade came to introduce the minister for the night in person of Prophet Adebisi Abiola the president
Christ Miracle Church Mission (CMCM)
He ministered on the topic: “And you shall receive power” Acts 1:8, Romans 1:16; Psalm 16:11; Nehemiah 8:10; Obadiah 17; Romans 5:21;
- Something must happen before the arrival of the power
- The power of God is embedded in the gospel
- The power of God is contagious
- Christ is the power and wisdom of God.
- Faith is finding answers in the heart.
- What you can’t picture in your heart, you can’t see physically.
- When you receive the power, the power announces itself.
- If you put God in your left hand, errors are inevitable.
- When there is laying of hands, there is release of power. Matthew 10:1; Luke 9:1
- When the eyes of God is closed, everything is closed
- Unrighteousness closes the eyes of God.
- Until there is a covenant between you and God, nothing will change in your life.
- To enjoy God’s grace and mercy, your banner must be Holiness.
- When you accept Jesus, men will approve you.
- Where the enemy has subjected you to, I remove you out In Jesus Name
- God will silence your enemies
- The Spirit of poverty will leave your family
- The garment of death is torn and replaced with the garment of life In Jesus Name.
- Whosoever, anywhere witches and wizards are holding meeting against my destiny, DIE BY FIRE!
- God of Baba Abina, Open my spiritual window tonight.
- That God hasn’t done it does not mean He won’t do it again.
- If Jesus did not fail, you will not fail.
- Any power postponing my family blessings since all these years. Be exposed by FIRE!
WHAT THE POWER CAN DO
- The power is given unto us – Luke 10:19
- The power can make our enemies confess their sins.
- The power is given to make you
HOW TO GET THE POWER
- Through prayer and fasting – Matthew 4:1
- Through sacrifice – Romans 12:1; 1 Kings 2:1
- You need to be in His presence – Psalm 16:8-9
- Through holiness – Hebrews 12:14
- Through laying of hands – 1 Timothy 1:6-7
4 THINGS THAT WILL HAPPEN TO YOU IF YOU HAVE GOD BEFORE YOU
- You shall not be moved
- Your heart will be glad
- Your glory will rejoice – Isaiah 43:7
- Your flesh will rest in hope
Prophetic utterances were decreed where witches and wizards were being delivered from their various evil forces with instant manifestations. The General Overseer asked the congregation to pray in tongues for (2) two minutes after which the minister was prayed for by the congregation.
The benediction was said by the General Overseer.