DAY 27: MONDAY28TH JANUARY, 2019
FOCUS: GOFAMINT AND GOFAMINT MEMBERS MOVE TO YOUR BEST LEVEL
TEXT: Text. Ps. 34; Prov. 4:18
INSIGHT FOR EFFECTIVE AND FERVENT PRAYER
Christian life was meant and designed to be a colorful and celebrated life. Because of the discipline and obligations attached to it, some thought of itas dry and undesirable. Let it be clearly declared to all and Sunday that Christianity has both commandments and promises, obligations and remunerations. What we stand to gain in Christian life outweigh our limitations and constraint.
The very day we start the Christian journey, we start our onward journey to our land of destiny and fulfilment. At every junction; there is a blessing awaiting us. “But the path of the just is as the shining light, that shineth more and more unto the perfect day”. (Prov.4:18)Every progressive move on the Christian journey attracts a blessing and a reward.
Christians’ life are not meant to remain the same; day in day out! Every day is meant to count blessings into our lives. Let us read, ruminate and enjoy these scriptural verses in preparation for prayers.
Vs. 4: “I sought the Lord, and he heard me, and delivered me from all my fears”
Vs. 5: “They looked unto him and were lighten: and their faces were not ashamed”
Vs. 6: “The angel of the Lord emcampeth round about them that fear him, and delivered them”
Vs. 8: “O taste and see that the Lord is good: blessed is the man that trusteth in him”
Vs. 9: “O fear the Lord, ye his saints: for there is no want to them that fear him”
Vs. 10: “The young Lions do lack and suffer hunger: but they that seek the Lord shall not want any good thing”
Vs. 11: “Come, my children, listen to me; I will teach you the fear of the Lord”.
Vs. 12:“Whoever of you loves life and desires to see many good days”.
Vs. 15: “The eyes of the Lord are upon the righteous, and his ears are open unto their cry”.
Vs. 17:“The righteous cry out, and the Lord hears them; he delivers them from all their troubles”.
Vs. 19:“The righteous person may have many troubles, but the Lord delivers him from all”.
Vs. 20:“He protects all his bones, not one of them will be broken”.
Vs. 22: “The Lord will rescue his servants; no one who takes refuge in him will be condemned”.
Summary of the above Scriptures
- God has a plan of good, better and best life for us all as His children (vs. 4-8)
- Redemption which gives birth to a new life is the content of God agenda for his own people (vs. 20)
- Complete healing and health is the heritage of God’s people (vs. 20)
- The awesome presence of God is with his people for real (vs. 15, 18)
- Full provision of good things of life is the intention of God for all his obedient children (vs. 10)
- He hears the prayers of his saints without reservation(vs. 15)
- Total, perfect and complete deliverance awaits every believer from God, no matter how harsh and difficult the battle looks like.
LET US PRAY
- Our first prayer point today is a spiritual activity in which everyone of us shall pick each of the above quoted Bible and talk to God with it one on one in thanksgiving and request, as it applies and relevant to each person. Do this at any convenient location and position.
- Let us all thank God for the greatest legacy we have from God; which is the redemption of our souls. Praise Him from the depth of your heart.
- We give glory honour and adoration to God for changing us from old, the life of sin into a new life of holiness
- Thank you father, for the line that fell unto us on pleasant places.
- Thank you Lord for the good homes you gave to majority of GOFAMINT members especially, the obedient ones
- Thank you Lord for the healing of our land, homes and bodies.
- For testimonies of transformed lives and restoration of destinies in GOFAMINT, we give you praises.
- For innumerable answers to our prayers we glorify you
- For many poor people you raised from miry clay and made to sit with princes; we worship you
- For deliverance from stronghold of sin and evil powers of darkness, we magnify you.
- For making us to sit together with Christ in dominion in heavenly places; we glorify you.
- For all the impossibilities of our lives you made possible, receive the glory in Jesus’ name.
- Our yesterday as a Church was good, today is better; tomorrow will be best. Glory, glory, glory, Halleluiah!
- We command and decree that anyone still living in sin in our midst be touched and transformed by the power of the cross.
- All members of this Church who are sick, we command healing on you all, in Jesus’ name
- Every stronghold of sin, be broken in the life of any members of GOFAMINT in Jesus’ name.
- We command the spirit of stagnancy to be broken in the life anyone, so held; in Jesus’ name.
- We command the windows of heaven as well as abundant provisions for all GOFAMINT members in Jesus’ name.
- Make each of us bigger than we are now, spiritually, and materially in Jesus’ name.
- Make me a channel of love and blessing to GOFAMINT and in GOFAMINT, oh Lord.
- As we wait on the lord this month, renew our strength and help us to mount up as Eagles in Jesus’ name.
- We release the life of every GOFAMINT member to the Holy Spirit, take us to our best level in Jesus’ name.