DAY 12: SUNDAY 13TH JANUARY 2019
FOCUS: O LORD, GRANT US THE HEART OF OBEDIENCE TO THE GREAT COMMISSION AND OPERATION ONE-WIN-ONE
TEXT: Matthew 17:21, Mark 3:27, Isa. 14:15-17, 2Cor. 10: 4-5, Acts 4: 26-33; 5:42
INSIGHT FOR EFFECTIVE AND FERVENT PRAYER
If we can pray, we shall prevail and deliver the prey from the mighty, to populate His kingdom. Amen. Generally, the Church seems to be undergoing a serious spiritual recession. It has been characterized by lukewarmness, apathy, drowsiness and lethargic attitude in her zest to achieve the objectives of the Great Commission. Great Commission is now her great omission, unlike the early Church.
The truth is that, the Church has sacrificed her profound heart of obedience to effective soul – winning on the platter of mere activities. The more Churches sprout out daily, the more the alarming rate of crime, indiscipline, abomination, pollution immorality, moral decadence and other social vices. It looks hell is let loose to choke our world. God forbid.
if the Apostles in the early Church had made an indelible mark and impacted on this same planet (Acts 17:6) and our heroes of faith in GOFAMINT had led by glaring example, in the past, to impact the world; we have no excuse to do the less today!
The Holy Spirit is able to mobilize, inspire, empower, equip and release fresh fire into our bones to do the work.
“Verily, verily I say unto you, He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also, and GREATER WORK than this shall he do, because I go unto my father” (John 14:12).
Though, it is a great task, but God has made it simple for us through our father the General Overseer, Pastor (Dr.) E.O. Abina.
- He called the solemn assembly to remind us in 2017
- He chose able leaders to make it done (the AGEs).
- He prepared the National Evangelists to drive it.
- He finally scaled the commission down for all genuine and obedient members, workers and ministers to promote. Hear Him:
“We must all engage in Personal Evangelism as a tool for Church growth. We have embarked on operation ONE – WIN – ONE. Every member and minister must bring at least ONE soul, who will stay in the Church before the end of the year”.
Let us arise at once and seize this time to pray with passion, for God seems to have no second option (Esther 4:13-16)
Let us pray:
- Father, we thank you for your love and plan of redemption for mankind, in Jesus’ name (John 3:16, Rom. 5:8).
- O Lord, we appreciate you, for the salvation of our souls and for planting us in a Church, with the vision of your agenda.
- Let us bless God for His wonderful works, through our founding fathers that took GOFAMINT to this level.
- Father, we confess our neglect and lukewarm attitude to dedicate ourselves to the primary business assigned to us – The Great Commission – forgive us and help us to awake from our slumber in Jesus’ name.
- O Lord, we rededicate ourselves, time and commitment to walk in total obedience regularly, seeking the lost, through effective soul – winning.
- Father, we need your fresh fire again, Consume us with your passion and love for the lost world as it is in you – (Matt. 9:35-38).
- Let your fire come upon all our Assembly Pastors to key into the Spirit of Operation ONE – WIN – ONE and help them to mobilize their ministers, workers and members to win at least one soul to Christ per head count and also raise GET members for regular training.
- I receive the supernatural power to be faithful and fruitful in winning at least, a soul to my Church this year in Jesus’ name.
- I shall not be a barren tree in my assembly, neither will I receive the grace of God in vain this year.
- I command all forces working against GOFAMINT, mandate of one – win – one, to catch fire in Jesus’ name.
- Cause your ministers and members not to find rest, until we fulfill the Great Commission and the mandate of ONE – WIN – ONE with effective follow – up.
- From today let the extra-ordinary power fall on all the AGEs, National Evangelists, District Evangelists and GET members to lead by example, and to drive operation ONE – WIN – ONE to a logical conclusion.
- We command, all powers of vision killers be paralyzed in each assembly in Jesus’ name.
- We cripple, demobilize, dislocate and dislodge all anti–soul winning spirit, in all GOFAMINT Assemblies in Jesus’ name.
- Evangelism and soul – winning shall become our regular primary assignment all over GOFAMINT in Jesus’ name.
- Holy Spirit, confirm your word with signs and wonders, anywhere we preach the gospel.
- Grant O Lord, genuine salvation and grace to stand firm in the Lord, to every soul won in Jesus’ name.
- Strengthen our follow-up network in each assembly, for the conservation of all new converts. (Gal 4:19).
- Holy Spirit, strengthen our Assembly Pastors to implement all solemn assembly decisions this year and beyond.
- No power, no fire; and no fire, no fruitfulness. Let the fire of Pentecost fall on us all again, to win our world back to God with full and rugged determination.
(1 Cor 9: 24-25).
- Call out those who have won at least a soul in 2018 out and bless them.
- Call out those willing to win at least a soul in year 2019 out, and write down their names (Ministers, workers and members) for back up prayers.