DAY 6 (MORNING SESSION)
The programme started with opening prayer after which the national praise team led a wonderful praise and worship session. A chain prayer was conducted by God’s generals. They all centered on: Prayer for Nigeria and prayer for GOFAMINT universal.
The moderator then invited the national choir to lead the congregational Hymn (G.H.B. 36 – Rise, ye children of salvation…)
The Teaching Five was taken by Pastor Dr. E.O. Abina (General Overseer)
TOPIC: GOING HIGHER IN NATION BUILDING (Romans 13:1-5)
- No matter who you are on earth, you’ll definitely be at one geographical location (Nation)
- We are ambassadors of Christ in whatever country we might be living in
- As long as we dwell in a nation, we have our duties and obligations to perform for the nation
- Whatever makes you a good Christian should make you a good citizen
- Government isn’t instituted by man, it’s by God
- Government can’t be avoided.
- A minister is not the master, he / she is a servant i.e. To minister is to serve
- The reason we don’t grow in government is because we want the government to do everything.
- When the foundation is destroyed; the righteous rebuilds it.
- We should allow God to use us (Christians) to end any chaos in the country we are
- Our physical and spiritual state will determine if a nation will rise or fall
- Every believer has to be law abiding
PRAYER: God will make us good citizens, to play our role and to make our country better.
In continuation of the morning session various students with first class from various institutions in Nigeria were given awards for their academic excellence and also the runner ups were given awards too. The award presentation was coordinated by the Deputy General Overseer (Pastor Dr. E.T. Oluwayemi) and other GSF officiating ministers and a charge was given by the Vice Chancellor of OAU (Pastor Prof. Eyitope Ogunbodede). Ordination programme was done for deserving ministers by Pastor Dr. E.T. Oluwayemi (D.G.O) and a short exhortation was given by the General Secretary (Pastor Femi Omowumi).
The grace was said by the D.G.O and the morning session ended.
EVENING SESSION (NIGHT OF INVENTORY AND MIRACLE SERVICE)
The evening service started with an opening prayer followed by Praise and worship by the praise team.
Brief reports were given about the progress of the job done at the GOSPEL CITY Camp Ground and also, some of the congregations were given chance to ask questions that are not really clear to them about the project. The people that financially supported the year’s convention were all prayed for by the Deputy General Overseer (Pastor Dr. E.T. Oluwayemi). The General Overseer personally congratulated and rejoiced with the people that got babies through last year’s convention.
TWENTY – ONE YEARS BARRENESS BROKEN
We got married in the year 1996, there were many challenges but on the 21st year, my wife conceived and I got blessed during the arrival of the baby. Praise God!
Evangelist Augustine Sossa came on the altar for the evening ministration, titled: WHERE IS THE GOD OF ELIJAH? (2 Kings 2:13-14)
- Don’t let anyone frighten you with visions
- There must be no problem that will make you as a Christian go to the terrestrials for deliverance
- Don’t doubt, always believe yours will be possible.
- Bose – I feel serious pains in my leg, but now after the song, I’m not feeling the pains no more.
- A stammered since birth delivered
- Stomach pains since 2011 stopped.
- Two partial deaf and dumbness cured.
The grace was said by The Deputy General Overseer (Pastor Dr. E.T. Oluwayemi) and the programme was closed for the day.